Thursday, March 25, 2010

Panic on the Bridge

Well tomorrow should be the day I find out if I am having my surgery next month. I did have a panicky moment while driving over the Burlington-Bristol bridge this afternoon. I was thinking about my surgery hoping I don't wake up and realize I have made a huge mistake. That I will be in tremendous pain and feel like I just ruined my life. Plus being stopped at the top of the bridge add a bit of panic of it's own. Luckily, as I was descending the bridge my anxiety also decreased. I know it will be very hard and a huge adjustment, but that is exactly why I am doing this. I can't keep doing the same things and expecting different results. So I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I hear good news. I really am SO READY for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment